Eight Advisory is shocked and disheartened by the Russian invasion in Ukraine and subsequent humanitarian crisis.
Our hearts go out to the people of Ukraine, as well as the many in Russia who have nothing to do with this war.
As a global organization that promotes healthy competitiveness, respects everyone’s right to freedom and appreciates diversity, we strongly oppose the war in Ukraine and stand in solidarity with the Ukrainians.
We encourage everyone who cares about the fate of Ukrainians to support organizations working on their behalf, some of which are listed below (please klick the links).
- International Committee of the Red Cross in the Ukraine via Invest Europe
- International Committee of the Red Cross
- International Committee of the Red Cross in Poland
- Malteser International
- United Help Ukraine
- Nova Ukraine
- VOSTOK SOS
- The UN Refugee Agency
- International Rescue Committee
- Doctors Without Borders
- Voices of Children
- Polish Humanitarian Action
- SOS Children’s Villages Association of Poland
Our thoughts are with all those affected by the situation in Ukraine.
We hope that this war ends still today.